"Whichever the religion,
If it makes a better man."
"One in kind, one in faith,
One in God is man
Of one same womb, one there is at all."
"All are of one Self-fraternity
Such being the dictum to avow,
In such a light how can we take life
And devoid of least pity go on to eat"
"Ask not, Say not Think not caste"
"Acts that one performs
For one's own sake
Should also aim for the good
Of other men."
"Love of others is my happiness,
Love that is mine is happiness for others.
And so, truly, deeds that benefit a man
Must be a cause for other's happiness too."
"Grace, Love, Mercy -all the three -
Stand for one same reality- Life's Star
He who loves is who really lives."
"Whatever may be the difference in men's
creed, dress, language etc. because they all
belong to the same kind of creation,
there is no harm at all in their dining
together or having marital relation with
"Liquor is poison
Make it not
Sell it not
Drink it not"
"Devoid of dividing walls
Of caste or race
Or hatred of rival faith
We all live here
Messages of Guru
- Hindu religion contains the principles of all religions. For spiritual attainment Hindu religion is more than enough.
- My religion is also Buddhism. I am a Buddhist because I am an Adwaitin (believer in non-dualism).
- During Christ's time love was a necessity. Christ, therefore, gave more prominence to love. One should have patience like Christ.
- Advice of Mohammed Nabi is also good. During Nabhi's life feeling of brotherhood might have been a necessity. Islam is therefore giving more prominence to brotherhood.
- Do you know the meaning of Allah? It means something that is different from this external universe. According to the standards of measurement and descriptions of this world, the entity expressed by this word is non-existent.
- Wrong knowledge gives rise to divisive tendency. This generates discriminatory and hierarchial feelings and leads to quarrels and confrontations. Such people can be reformed only by those who have immense spiritual strength and purity of the soul. Buddha, Jesus Christ and Prophet Nabi succeeded in achieving this.
- God is pure consciousness or the embodiment of Absolute knowledge(chit purushan) Who sees sans eyes, hears sans ears, feels sans skin, smells sans nose and tastes sans tongue.
- Our God is a divine ocean of enlightenment. All that perceive are the waves of that ocean.
- Those who are engaged in the activities connected with God, will always be protected by God.
- The ritual of prayer should be performed by every heart, every home . Offer prayers every day without break. Sincere and dignified worship of God, is good.